Terms & Conditions
All users, shoppers, visitors of this website are bound by the following the policies and prices of the product which can be altered at the discretion of Happy Little Toki at any time.
- To shop with us, you must be at least 18 years of age to legally make the purchase. If you are under 18 years of age, you must use this website with the guidance of a responsible adult.
- We have a very strict return, refund and cancellation policy, please read carefully.
- All products are priced in Australian Dollar (AUD).
- Upon receipt of your order, you will receive an e-mail confirming that your order has been processed and an electronic confirmation will be issued.
- Please note some of our photographs contain props which may or may not be included in the gift set. Please read the item descriptions carefully, as every product has a list of items of what is included in the gift box.
SUBSTITUTION/ STOCK AVAILABILITY
- Some items in our gift packs may subject to availability at the time of purchase. There are some occasions where a particular item in the gift pack is not available from our supplier. Especially with the diaper cake range. When this happens, we will make substitutions of products with equal or greater value.
- Please note that colours and designs of the product may vary slightly on computer and smartphones.
Before we make any substitution, we will contact you first via e-mail and if you are not satisfied with the substitution, your money will be refunded. When the product is dispatched or shipped, You are not allowed to change your mind on the substitution.
- For example, if you have requested for a blue spoon as the substitute item but decided to change your mind on the spoon color when the item is shipped, this is not possible. However, if you are not happy with the product you can return the item back to us via traceable methods of shipping for a refund. Otherwise, we will not accept the return.
- We need a 24 hours notice if you wish to cancel your order. You could e-mail at email@example.com to request a cancellation. Once order is shipped or dispatched cancellation will not be accepted.
- We always strive our best to ensure your product arrives in time, however sometimes this is not possible due to circumstances that are beyond our control.
Cancellation will not be accepted if:-
- There is a delay in courier service or your parcel from us is missing when you allowed the courier service the authority to leave when no one is home.
- The product is stolen/missing after we made the delivery to you.
- You provided us with the incorrect delivery address.
- Late delivery that is beyond our control.
RETURN, REFUND AND REPLACEMENT
- Replacements can be made when the items are deemed damaged or faulty. You would need to send us a picture to show us the damaged items via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- At happy little toki, our gifts are packaged and handled with care but sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances the items are badly damaged, we can replace the items for you. However, you would need to ship the items that are faulty back to us.
- You can return the items to us if you have decided that our product that you ordered was not what you were looking for. However, we have strict conditions on our return and refund policy and these are the conditions:-
- gift pack are not unboxed, unwrapped or dismantled in any way other than the shipping box.
- It has to be in the same original state we have sent you. For example, if the gift was in a clear plastic case, you are not to open the case if you wish to return. Once a gift pack or product is opened or dismantled, we cannot accept the refund and return when you have decided the gift is not what you wanted.
- If the item was damaged after you had opened or dismantled the gift packs, we are happy to send you a replacement provided you send us pictures of the damaged product. Read replacement policy.
- You MUST return the item via shipping with tracking or traceable method otherwise we will not accept return and process your refund.
- Refunds can only be issued once the product is returned in full without damage.
- We are not liable for any shipping cost that incurs during the process of you or the gift recipient returning the product to us.
MODIFICATION TO SERVICE AND PRICES
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- We understand that your privacy is important to you and we will respect your privacy at all times.
- The information provided by you to us will only be used for managing your order, purchase, transaction, customer service.
- At happy little toki, we like to keep our customers informed of our giveaway, big discounts and events through our mailing list, if you do not wish to be on our mailing list, please notify us by e-mailing us or simply unsubscribe from our mailing list.
- We may release appropriate information to third parties to assist in processing and delivering your order.
- We will safeguard your privacy and will not in any way sell your personal information that you have provided us with.
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
- Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
- If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
- All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
- PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
- For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy)
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
- For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
- As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
- When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
- Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
- _session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
- _shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
- _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
- cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
- _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
- storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
- If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
- All forms of images, designs, descriptions, photographs, product title and names are not to be copied, reprinted, stored, exhibited or published without our permission.
- If you wish to use our photos on social media and other platforms such as twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Blogs and other means of social media, You MUST have our permission before posting or sharing the photos. Failure to obtain permission while using our photos on social media will subject to legal action.
- You are not to use our photos as promotional advertising or in any form of marketing for personal or business gain.
- You are not to alter the original photo by editing or placing promotional slogan or text on the picture and claiming that to be yours.
- Legal action will be taken if you fail to comply with the copyright policies mentioned above.